- What personal information is collected from you through our website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We collect the following information:
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Credit Card
- Business affiliation
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the “Contact Us” form on our website, the phone number on our website ((260) 225-3736) or email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Inform us that you do not wish your data be shared outside the organization
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.