Information Collected. Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
- Contact information: name, organization, complete address, phone number, email
- Payment information: credit card number and expiration date, and billing
- Information concerning how you heard about Kesem, programs you are interested
- Information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions.
How Information is used. Kesem uses your information to understand your needs, provide you with better service and inform you of Kesem events and support/volunteer opportunities. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
No Sharing of Personal Information. Kesem will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of Kesem and only to further the organization activities.
Removing Your Name from Our Mailing List. It is our desire to not send unwanted mail to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.
- What personal information is collected from you through our website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We collect the following information:
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Credit Card
- Business affiliation
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
Your Access to and Control Over Information.
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the “Contact Form” on our website, the phone number on our website (260) 225-3736) or email email@example.com:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Inform us that you do not wish your data be shared outside the organization
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
Security. We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.