For Parents and Campers
CAMP DATES & FACILITY INFO
Session 1: June 18, 2017 – June 23, 2017
Session 2: June 25, 2017 – June 30, 2017
Camp Kesem at UC Davis 2017 will be held at Leoni Meadows located in Grizzly Flats, Ca. Leoni Meadows is approximately 60 miles east of Sacramento. We had the pleasure of having camp at Leoni in the summer of 2014, 2015, and 2016 and we’re happy to be returning for both weeks of camp the summer of 2017! Leoni offers great amenities such as a zip line, a pool, go-karts, a lake and many more, all surrounded by the beautiful foothills of the Sierras. Each cabin contains 6-8 bunk beds as well as a toilet and a single shower. For More information about Leoni Meadows, please visit their website.
CAMPER REUNION DATES
Winter Teen Reunion: 1/28/17 12-3pm in Downtown Davis
Spring Reunion: 4/29/17 1-4pm at Veteran's Memorial Center Davis
CAMPER and CIT Applications are open!!
- The application must be filled out in one sitting. You can register more than one child at one time, but the application will timeout if it is not completed in one setting, so we recommend registering your first child completely, ensuring that you receive a confirmation email for the registration, and then logging back into your account to complete the registrations for the rest of your children.
- There are separate applications for regular campers (aged 6-16) and CITs (aged 17-18). The link to the applications is at the bottom of this email, but please note you will need to click on the CIT session to register your CIT.
- On the first page you'll notice you can filter out sessions by "Session Type" on the left side. This is how you will break the sessions into regions, which will be helpful since we have over 90 sessions taking place this year! You may also search by state, but note that some Camp Kesem chapters hold camp in a different state from where the university is located.
- Please note, some of our sessions do not yet have dates and locations completely confirmed. In that case, it says so on the application and we have listed "fake" dates as the end of April. If you have any questions please contact your local chapter.
- The system will ask to look up your email address to see if you already have an account from last year. If you applied online last year, entering the same email address you used last year will help speed up your application.