Each year we rely on nurses and a mental health professional to help make our camp a success. If you are a licensed nurse or master’s level mental health professional, interested in spending a magical week at camp this summer, please contact our Directors at email@example.com!
1) Development As a completely student run organization, we raise all of the money ourselves through donations, letter writing, and fundraising events. Our budget is constantly increasing, and with it we need more and more people to help fund raise.
2) Outreach This committee strives to find and work with campers and their parents. They organize the reunions, make sure the campers have all the required information to go to camp, and in general deal with all things that have to do with enabling the children to go to camp.
3) Operations This committee helps organize the logistics of camp, help monitor budgetary concerns for camp, and also helps pick the campsite.
4) Volunteer This recruits volunteers, organizes the training of the counselors, picks the counselors, and recruits students to get involved with camp.
5) Marketing and PR The marketing and PR team help advertise special events, publish camp news on social media and contact local radio stations to get the word out about camp kesem!
Position description: Each year Camp Kesem at BYU-Idaho relies on our Advisory Board to help us recruit campers and volunteers, raise funds, serve as Kesem ambassadors in the local community. Our Advisory Board members work in fields including philanthropy, medicine, education, youth development, and business. If you are interested in learning more about Advisory Board opportunities, please contact our Directors at firstname.lastname@example.org.