Stony Brook University
Welcome to Camp Kesem Stony Brook!
Established Spring 2013
Camp Kesem Stony Brook Spring Reunion: April 25th, 11:00 AM to 2:30 PM! DETAILS HERE
Coordinator applications for the 2015-2016 School Year are now CLOSED!
- Applications for new campers are open!
- Counselors for Summer 2015 have been chosen!
- Follow us on Instagram for great camp pictures through out the year! campkesemsb
- Be sure to like us on Facebook as well to stay up to date with our chapter! Camp Kesem Stony Brook
- THANK YOU to all who made Camp Kesem Stony Brook 2014 such an incredible experience. Aided by your generosity, passion, and dedication– we were able to serve 52 children in the Long Island area at Camp Candlewood this summer!
- Pictures from camp 2014 can be found on our Facebook page: Camp Kesem Stony Brook
Check out our recap for each day at Camp Kesem Stony Brook 2014 here!
Stay up to date!
Camp Kesem Stony Brook is a 501(c)3 non-profit, student-run organization that provides a free, week-long summer camp for children (ages 6-16) affected by a parent’s cancer.
Kesem (n.): magic; the ability to change a life; an agent of growth; the unique power that transforms kids into Camp Kesem Campers