Stony Brook University
Welcome to Camp Kesem Stony Brook!
Established Spring 2013
Counselor Applications for Summer 2015 are DUE in 2 days! Apply Here!
- Applications for 2015 counselors are DUE in 2 days!
- Planning has started for Camp 2015! Stay tuned for updates on the website with dates and details!
- Follow us on Instagram for great camp pictures through out the year! campkesemsb
- Be sure to like us on Facebook as well to stay up to date with our chapter! Camp Kesem Stony Brook
- THANK YOU to all who made Camp Kesem Stony Brook 2014 such an incredible experience. Aided by your generosity, passion, and dedication– we were able to serve 52 children in the Long Island area at Camp Candlewood this summer!
Check out our recap for each day at Camp Kesem Stony Brook 2014 here!
Stay up to date!
Camp Kesem Stony Brook is a 501(c)3 non-profit, student-run organization that provides a free, week-long summer camp for children (ages 6-16) affected by a parent’s cancer.
Kesem (n.): magic; the ability to change a life; an agent of growth; the unique power that transforms kids into Camp Kesem Campers