Camp Kesem 2015 will host two camp sessions at the Keyauwee Program Center in Sophia, NC, just south of Greensboro, NC.
Both 2015 session applications are not yet available. Stay tuned for more details!
Instructions for completing your application:
- (Select “New User” to begin the application process)
- Camp Kesem NC will offer two separate sessions! Campers may only attend one session. You will have the option to choose between Session I and Session II.
- We will ask for immunization and health records in a follow-up health-history and physician authorization form when your child has been accepted to the program.
- The system allows you to register one child at a time, but when you reach the end of the first child’s application, you’ll have the option to add additional children. If you add children, the basic family contact information should be filled in for you.
- We estimate that it will take between 30-60 minutes to register, depending on the number of children who were being registered.
- When you reach the end of the application, you’ll be asked to create an online account. This allows you to go in and make updates to your child’s information, register additional siblings at a later time, and fill out future CK applications. When you sign back in, most of the information will be auto-filled for you.
Will my camper be allowed to attend both sessions?
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate campers attending both sessions, as our goal is to serve as many families as possible. When you fill out your camper’s application, it will be for one of the two sessions.
What are the dates of each session?
Session One: Aug. 2 – 7 (SUN. – FRI.)
Session Two: Aug. 10 – 15 (MON. – SAT.)
How do I apply?
Applications are not yet available, stay tuned!
How do I make sure I’m receiving updates?
In addition to receiving emails, you can follow CKNC on Twitter (@campkesemnc) or ‘LIKE’ us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/campkesemnorthcarolina)!