Camp Kesem 2014 will host two camp sessions at the Keyauwee Program Center in Sophia, NC, just south of Greensboro, NC.
Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and will be available soon.
Instructions for completing your application:
- (Select “New User” to begin the application process)
- Camp Kesem NC will offer two separate sessions this year! Campers may only attend one session. You will have the option to choose between Session I and Session II after you select your region in step one of the application process.
- We will ask for immunization and health records in a follow-up health-history and physician authorization form when your child has been accepted to the program.
- The system allows you to register one child at a time, but when you reach the end of the first child’s application, you’ll have the option to add additional children. If you add children, the basic family contact information should be filled in for you.
- We estimate that it will take between 30-60 minutes to register, depending on the number of children who were being registered.
- When you reach the end of the application, you’ll be asked to create an online account. This allows you to go in and make updates to your child’s information, register additional siblings at a later time, and fill out future CK applications. When you sign back in, most of the information will be auto-filled for you.
Will my camper be allowed to attend both sessions?
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate campers attending both sessions, as our goal is to serve as many families as possible. When you fill out your camper’s application, it will be for one of the two sessions.
What are the dates of each session?
Session One: Aug. 4 – 9 (Mon. – Sat.)
Session Two: Aug. 11 – 16 (Mon. – Sat.)
How do I apply?
The online application for Camp Kesem North Carolina 2014 will be available soon. Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
How do I make sure I’m receiving updates?
In addition to receiving emails, you can follow CKNC on Twitter (@campkesemnc) or ‘LIKE’ us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/campkesemnorthcarolina)!
Are Duke and UNC each having their own weeks of camp, or are the counselors still from both schools during each session?
When considering possible growth plans, we wanted to ensure that Duke and UNC remain united as one Camp Kesem North Carolina, so CKNC will be just as it has been – with counselors from both schools at each session!