- What’s in your PR toolkit
- Camp Kesem Student Leader Media Toolkit
- Camp Kesem Communication Strategy
- Camp Kesem Roadmap 2012-2013
- CK Overview Campuses_Slide show presentation
General Camp Kesem presentation to show potential donors, families, and Advisory Boards. Edit slide 5 to insert information about your chapter.
- Brochure 10.2013
The 2013-2014 brochure.
- Student Recruitment Flyer-General
A general flyer to recruit committee members.
- Student Recruitment Half Page FAQs
A flyer that fits 2 per page explaining what Camp Kesem is and how to get involved.
- Committee Recruitment Flyer
A more specific recruitment flyer that highlights the different positions and committees students can join.
- CK National Brochure- Customizable Chapter Insert
- Planning For Publicity 101
A resource to help you plan for publicity within all aspects of your chapter via press releases, public service announcements, email campaigns, flyers, and newspapers.
- PR Best Practices and How-Tos
Ideas and instructions for the best public relations practices of other Camp Kesem chapters.
- Chapter Newsletter Template
- Call Script for Making New Community Contacts
A script of key points to hit on while establishing new community contacts for publicity, campers, and donations.
- Cover Letter for Materials Distribution at Community Partners
- Camp Kesem Student Sign Up Sheet
- Media Contacts Database
- Camp Kesem 2011 Report for Camp Leaders
Instructions on how to navigate and edit your chapter’s website.
Tips and advice for reaching the maximum amount of people and improving your Facebook and Twitter practices.
- Sample Press Release Outline
A sample and explanation of how to write an effective press release for fundraisers and events.
- Press Release Camper Recruitment
A sample press release to help recruit campers.
- Press Release General-Existing Camps
A sample press release you can edit to be specific to your chapter.
- Press Release General-New Camps
A sample press release for new campers that you can edit to be specific to your chapter.
- Quotes from CK Survey 2012
Quotes from parents about this past summer and their camp experience that are great for publicity purposes and showing firsthand the effects Camp Kesem has.
- Kesem Guidelines for Proper Usage of Materials-September 2012
Instructions on how to properly use the Camp Kesem logo, purpose, and mission statement in order to effectively and consistently represent the organization nationwide.
- Rectangular 2-color Camp Kesem Logo
- Social Media Avatar Logo
- All Green Logo
- All Blue Logo
- All Black Logo
- Cropped Rectangular 2-color Logo
- CKN Letterhead-chapters