- Make coordinator applications available (right after camp if have not already selected)
- Fill out Post-Camp Summary
- Send thank you notes and camp shirts to all advisers, counselor training guests and any one else that has helped to make camp happen.
- Transfer Coordinator binders and any camp files from current Coordinators to Coordinators for the following year; have old and new Coordinators for each committee meet in person to transfer knowledge, suggestions, etc. **This must be done ASAP; postponing has proven to be unsuccessful.
- Send PD all incident reports and file in camper files
- Make note of any “red flag” campers in their camper file
Admin and Camp Programming:
- Hold debriefing
- Compile evaluation results
- Make note of any “red flag” counselors in their counselor file
- Post a final update to thank everyone (staff, camper families, donors, etc.)
- Compile a document of all passwords and login info to pass on