April 7, 2013
Introducing CK Emory Counselor, Hollywood!!!
1. What’s your Camp Kesem name? Hollywood
2. Year in school? Junior
3. Major? Women’s and Genders Studies
4. Hometown? Austell, GA
5. How did you hear about Camp Kesem and what made you want to get involved?
I saw a flyer for Camp Kesem counselors in a bathroom stall and I chose to apply because my father is currently battling cancer and I thought this would be interesting for me.
6. For an interested new family, why do you think they should send their child to CK Emory?
The counselors this year are so excited to meet our campers and dedicate that one week completely to them. This will be an amazing experience for us all.
7. Whose is your favorite superhero?
I hadn’t really thought of a favorite superhero but if I had to pick I would say batman.
8. What’s your favorite candy? Hershey’s Cookies and Cream
9. What’s your favorite food? Potatoes. I have a serious problem.
10. What do you enjoy doing during your free time?
I love going to to do things with my friends. Most of the time we go bowling or to the movies.
Be sure to check back next week for another counselor spotlight!