Introducing CK Emory Counselor, F’real!
2. Year in school?
I’m a rising sophomore.
I grew up in Macon, GA.
5. How did you hear about Camp Kesem and what made you want to get involved?
I saw Camp Kesem flyers and one of my friends tweeted about how excited she was to be a counselor. I thought I would check it out!
6. Any advice/words of wisdom for new campers?
Get prepared to have fun all day!
7. Who is your favorite superhero? Why?
My favorite superhero is Iron Man. He’s awesome.
8. If YOU could have any super power what would it be?
I would love to be able to teleport to anywhere I wanted to be!
9. What’s your favorite food?
My favorite food is kettle cooked potato chips.
10. What do you enjoy doing during your free time?
In my free time I love to run and create recipes.