May 15, 2013
Introducing CK Emory Counselor, Fettuccine!!!
2. Year in school?
Biology and Theater studies double major
5. How did you hear about Camp Kesem and what made you want to get involved?
I saw the a flyer for Camp Kesem Emory in the bathroom and it really made me want to learn more about the program. I sent an email out and was on my way to becoming a camp counselor for such a great cause!
6. Any advice/words of wisdom for new campers?
Don’t be afraid to be yourself! The sooner you jump into the activities, the quicker you’ll get to have fun!
7. Who is your favorite superhero? Why?
Definitely Spider Man. He always manages to get the job done while making up jokes on the fly. Plus, he’s awesome!!!!!!!
8. If YOU could have any super power what would it be?
To fly! How cool would that be!????
9. What’s your favorite food?
10. What do you enjoy doing during your free time?
Gaining new skills for gymnastics, jogging, swimming, singing, making food, video games, and a lot more that I can’t think of right now..