Introducing CK Emory Counselor, Crumpet!!!
1. What’s your camp name?
2. Year in school?
5. How did you hear about Camp Kesem and what made you want to get involved?
I heard about Camp Kesem my freshman year at Emory during the student activities fair. I wanted to get involved because I had never heard of an organization like Camp Kesem and it sounded like a great cause. I’m glad that I got involved with Camp Kesem because it is a great organization.
6. Any advice/words of wisdom for new campers?
To make the best of each day , and never take a moment for granted.
7. Who is your favorite superhero? Why?
Wolverine because he’s not your typical superhero.
8. If YOU could have any super power what would it be?
If I could have any super power I would want the ability to teleport.
9. What’s your favorite food?
I love food so this is a tough one , but I would have to say my top three favorites are macaroni and cheese, bacon, and sushi.
10. What do you enjoy doing during your free time?
During my free time I like to hang out with my friends and family , go to the movies , and shop.