May 18, 2013
Introducing CK Emory Counselor, Crumpet!!!
1. What’s your camp name?
2. Year in school?
5. How did you hear about Camp Kesem and what made you want to get involved?
I heard about Camp Kesem my freshman year at Emory during the student activities fair. I wanted to get involved because I had never heard of an organization like Camp Kesem and it sounded like a great cause. I’m glad that I got involved with Camp Kesem because it is a great organization.
6. Any advice/words of wisdom for new campers?
To make the best of each day , and never take a moment for granted.
7. Who is your favorite superhero? Why?
Wolverine because he’s not your typical superhero.
8. If YOU could have any super power what would it be?
If I could have any super power I would want the ability to teleport.
9. What’s your favorite food?
I love food so this is a tough one , but I would have to say my top three favorites are macaroni and cheese, bacon, and sushi.
10. What do you enjoy doing during your free time?
During my free time I like to hang out with my friends and family , go to the movies , and shop.