Camp Kesem Chapters will soon begin seeking volunteer professional staff for summer 2013. If you are interested, please go to the following link and provide us with your information: Professional Staff Interest Form.
Must be a Nurse Practioner, RN or LVN (LVN qualification varies by state) and hold a license for the state in which the camp is held.
- Camp Kesem’s PR Intern will work with the CDO and CMO to support awareness-raising efforts for Camp Kesem. Our major campaigns focus around Mother’s & Father’s Day, the NFL and our “Scoring for Good” program, and Giving Tuesday – a nationwide effort to focus attention on giving back around the holidays following Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- The website intern will be responsible for keeping the Camp Kesem website (http://campkesem.org) up to date with the latest news, information, photos and videos. He or she will also be responsible for “refreshing” several web pages for content and visual appeal. The Chief Marketing Officer will provide the website intern with general direction, but the intern will have flexibility to be creative and offer suggestions on how to improve the website to look more professional and draw more people in.
- Camp Kesem’s development department seeks a Graphic Design Intern to work under the direction of the Alumni Relations Manager and the Chief Development officer in creating graphics for annual campaigns, alumni relations, and celebrity partnerships. The Graphic Design Intern will create banners, newsletter templates, and additional materials related to these efforts.
- Camp Kesem’s operations department seeks a National Leadership Summit Intern to work under the direction of the Operations team to coordinate travel and lodging arrangements for student leaders, national staff, and alumni. The National Leadership Summit Intern will organize student waiver forms, travel to and from the airport, and assign housing for the summit.
- Camp Kesem’s development department seeks a research intern to assist with prospect research of potential partners for Camp Kesem, including corporations, individuals, celebrities, and foundations, as appropriate. As a Research Intern, you will work closely with the Development Manager and Chief Development Officer to research and assess prospective partners and sponsors for Camp Kesem’s annual national campaigns and campus chapters.
- Camp Kesem’s development department seeks an Intern to assist the Alumni Relations Manager and the Chief Development Officer in efforts related to Camp Kesem’s “Scoring for Good” program. Camp Kesem’s “Scoring for Good” is a program that allows NFL players to dedicate their season to Camp Kesem through touchdowns and sacks. The Scoring for Good Intern will conduct marketing research and assist in outreach to and management of select athletes.
All application materials are due Friday, May 24th to Liz Gray- email@example.com.
Please contact Liz with any questions.