Join Our Team
There are several ways to get involved with CK Emory!
Join a Committee
- A part of Camp Kesem mission is “to allow college students to channel their passion for making a difference, while developing critical leadership skills for long term social impact”. We really take this to heart as we spend the academic year preparing for camp.
- There are four committees (Camp Programming, Camper Care, Student Support, and Fundraising), and each has a specific set of jobs.
- We ask that volunteers be:
- Caring people with interest in making a difference
- Upbeat and positive, with lots of fun-inspired enthusiasm
- Prepared to join a group of people with big hearts and even bigger imaginations!
- We promise to provide:
- A life-changing experience—for you and the campers
- A week of non-stop fun and excitement
- Lots of warm fuzzies
Be a Counselor
- Our counselors are the foundation for everything we do!
- Part of our mission is to allow college students to channel their passion for making a difference. CK Emory maintains a 2:1 camper to counselor ratio at all times, so we know campers get the attention they need and deserve. Camp counselors supervise the campers, participate in camp activities, and have the opportunity to be Activity Leaders and Unit Leaders.
- Counselor applications are currently closed. If you are interested in being a counselor in the future, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for CK Emory Exec
- Camp Kesem Emory is run by two co-chairs and a team of eight coordinators, who spearhead the Camper Care, Fundraising, Student Support, and Admin & Camp Programming committees.
- Exec applications are currently closed. If you are interested in holding an exec position in the future, please email email@example.com.