Become A Coordinator
There are several ways to get involved with CK Emory!
Become a Counselor
- Our counselors are the foundation for everything we do!
- Part of our mission is to allow college students to channel their passion for making a difference. CK Emory maintains a 3:1 camper to counselor ratio at all times, so we know campers get the attention they need and deserve. Camp counselors supervise the campers, participate in camp activities, and have the opportunity to be Activity Leaders and Unit Leaders.
- Counselor applications for 2015 are now open! You can apply by clicking here. Applications are due by January 31, 2015 at 5:00 pm.
Join a Committee
- A part of Camp Kesem mission is “to allow college students to channel their passion for making a difference, while developing critical leadership skills for long term social impact.” As Camp Kesem Emory, our body is made up of different backgrounds, shapes, and sizes, but we plan altogether and prepare for one goal: to make camp as great as possible!
- There are six committees (Fundraising, Operations, Outreach, Counselor in Training, Volunteer, and Marketing & PR), and each has a specific set of jobs.
- We ask that volunteers be:
- Caring people with interest in making a difference
- Upbeat and positive, with lots of fun-inspired enthusiasm
- Prepared to join a group of people with big hearts and even bigger imaginations!
- We promise to provide:
- A life-changing experience—for you and the campers
- A week of non-stop fun and excitement
- Lots of warm fuzzies
Becom a Coordinator
- Camp Kesem Emory is run by two co-chairs and a team of ten coordinators, who spearhead the Fundraising, Operations, Outreach, Counselor in Training, Volunteer, and Marketing & PR committees.
- Coordinator applications are currently closed. If you are interested in holding an exec position in the future, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.