Welcome to Camp Kesem. We’re glad you’re here! All of our support services for children impacted by a parent’s cancer – including our fantastic summer camps and other year-round programs – are provided at no cost to you.
You can use the map below to search for the most convenient campsite locations for you. (Note that our summer camps are not held on the college or university campus of our chapters, therefore the campsite location closest to you may be different from the chapter closest to you.) Click on a yellow icon to view the chapter name, campsite address, and camp session dates.
- Because our camps are offered at no cost to our families and provide an incredible, life-changing experience for children, they fill up quickly. If you are trying to register your child for the first time and the camp of your choice is already full, we have two important messages for you regarding space in our programs:
- Please sign up to secure a waitlist position for your child. We often can accommodate these children.
- By registering (even if you don’t get a spot this coming year) you will be eligible for early registration next year guaranteeing your child a spot at one of our Camp Kesem programs.
- Before filling out the application, please make sure you have the following information on hand:
- Name, email, and phone numbers for two adults who can serve as emergency contacts (cannot be their main primary guardian(s)).
- Your child’s health insurance group/policy number, if your child has health insurance.
- Please complete the application using a laptop or desktop computer. The application system is not available for use on mobile devices.
- The application does not need be filled out in one sitting – you can save your progress and come back later. To save progress when filling out your application, you will need to click on “Save Progress” in the top right corner of the camper application. You will be instructed to provide an email and password. This can be the same as your login to Kesem Central. To resume progress, login to the community and click on the “My Applications” tab and follow the link to continue the application using the email and password created previously.
- There is only one application for all campers (ages 6-16) and CITs (ages 17-18). The link to the application is provided later in this email.
- On the first page you can search by chapter or by state. Note that some Camp Kesem chapters hold camp in a different state from where the university is located.
- Please note, some of our sessions do not yet have camp dates and locations completely confirmed. In that case, the system will show TBD for the camp location or camp dates. If you have any questions, please contact your local chapter.
- Since we are using a new system this year, you will need to create a new account, even if you are a returning family. If you are having trouble setting up your account, feel free to reach out to email@example.com. We will make every effort to reply to your inquiry within 48 hours.
- Please note, the application asks for the child’s current (2017-2018 school year) grade level.
- Begin by going to kesem.force.com/login
- Click “Sign Up” in the bottom right corner.
- Fill out YOUR information (not your camper’s information), and make sure you’ve selected “Camper Family” for “Select Registration Type.”
- Once you’ve entered your information and signed up, it will direct you back to the Home page. Scroll down and click “Add Family Member.”
- Add all of your campers and any other parents or guardians here.
- Once your family is complete, go to the “Pick a Camp” tab.
- If you know your chapter, please select your chapter from the location drop down list.
- If you are unsure of your chapter, please select a state and the dates from the search criteria. To select multiple states, please hold Ctrl and click all the states you would like to search within.
- Select which camp session you want to sign up for. It will either say “Register” (if there are currently open spots) or “Waitlist” (if there are not).
- From there you can select who to sign up for camp and begin the application. You will have to go through this process for each camper you are registering.
- Once you’ve completed the application(s), you can view the status on the “My Applications” tab. You will also receive a confirmation email that your registration(s) have been received.
If you have questions or need technical support, please fill out this form accordingly so we can assist you.