Welcome to Camp Kesem. We are glad you are here! All of our support services for children impacted by a parent’s cancer – including our fantastic summer camps and other year-round programs – are provided at no cost to you.
Our 2017 camp season is currently underway, and because of the significant demand for our free camping experiences, many of our remaining camps this summer are currently full. Providing support to you and your child however is our top priority so we are pleased to offer you two options:
OPTION 1: Fill out this short form and you will be first on our list to receive information about all of our camps next summer (2018) as well as other updates from the chapter(s) you are interested in receiving support from.
OPTION 2: If the chapter you are interested in receiving support from is still offering camp this summer (to search our remaining camp sessions, please refer to the Camper Application instructions below), please register your child using the instructions below. If the specific camp you are interested in says “WAITLIST” we urge you to still go through the application process because:
- We can often accommodate children at a camp this summer even if they are on a waitlist.
- By putting your child on a waitlist now, you will be first on our list to receive information about all of our camps next summer (2018) as well as other updates from the chapter(s) you are interested in receiving support from.
- You will be added to our list to receive news and other important information throughout the year!
- If you do register your child for a camp (regardless of if it’s to a “WAITLIST” or not) please only register your child at one camp.
- If you do register your child for a camp, you do not need to also send us the short form mentioned above in OPTION 1.
- Before filling out the application, please make sure you have the following information:
- Name, email, and phone numbers for two adults who can serve as emergency contacts.
- Your child’s health insurance group/policy number, if your child has health insurance.
- The application must be filled out in one sitting. You can register more than one child at one time, but the application will timeout if it is not completed in one sitting. We recommend registering your first child completely, ensuring that you receive a confirmation email for the registration, and then logging back into your account to complete the registrations for the rest of your children.
- There are separate applications for regular campers (aged 6-16) and CIT’s (aged 17-18). The link to the applications is at the bottom of this page. Please note you will need to click on the CIT session to register your CIT.
- On the first page you can filter camp sessions by “Session Type” on the left side. You can filter the camps by region, which is helpful because we have over 90 sessions taking place this year! You may also search by state, but note that some Camp Kesemchapters hold camp in a different state from where the university is located.
- The system will ask to look up your email address to see if you already have an account from last year. If you applied online last year, entering the same email address you used then will help speed up your application. If you are having trouble accessing your account or are not sure which email address you used, please contact email@example.com. We will make every effort to reply to your inquiry within 48 hours.
- For technical questions, including account email look-up, difficulty completing the application, or errors, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to reply to your inquiry within 48 hours.
- For all other questions, including any questions regarding chapter events, exact camp dates and locations, or camp transportation, please contact your local chapter.
Application Link: 2017 Camper and CIT Applications