Camp Kesem Online Application System
2015 Camper and CIT Application Instructions
Links for our 2015 Camper (6-16) and CIT (17-18) application can be found at the bottom of this page. Please read through the instructions below completely before submitting your application.
- Before filling out the application, please make sure you have the following information on hand:
- Name, email, and phone number for two adults who can serve as emergency contacts
- Your child’s health insurance group/policy number, if your child has health insurance.
- PLEASE NOTE: The application must be filled out in one sitting. You can register more than one child at a time, but the application will timeout if it is not completed in one sitting, so we recommend registering your first child completely, ensuring that you receive a confirmation email for the registration, and then logging back into your account to complete registrations for the rest of your children.
- There are separate application links for regular campers (aged 6-16) and CITs (aged 17-18). Both links are included at the bottom of this page.
- On the first page, you’ll notice you can filter out sessions by “Session Type” on the left side. This is how you can break the sessions into regions,which will be helpful since we have over 70 sessions taking place this year! You may also search by state, but note that some Camp Kesem chapters hold camp in a different state from where the university is located.
- Please note, some of our sessions do not yet have dates and locations completely confirmed. In that case, it says so on the application and we have listed the “fake” dates as June 1-5th, 2015. If you have any questions about proposed dates, please contact your local chapter.
- The system will ask to look up your email address to see if you have an account from last year. If you applied online last year, entering the same email address you used last year will help speed up your application. If you are having any trouble accessing your account or are not sure what email address it might be listed on, feel free to reach out to email@example.com. We will make every effort to reply to your inquiry within 48 hours.
If you have questions, please direct them as follows:
- For technical questions, including account email look-up, difficulty completing the application, or errors, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to reply to your inquiry within 48 business hours.
- For all other questions, including any questions regarding chapter events, exact camp dates and locations, or camp transportation questions, please contact your local chapter. Chapter contact info can be found here .