Big 550 Relay
Camp Kesem has been selected as a charity partner for a historic fundraising event – The 550 Marathon Relay.
This will be the largest marathon relay ever attempted. In 5 days, runners in each of the 50 states will run 26.2 miles in honor of those affected by cancer. This is amazing opportunity to help us expand our services and meet the needs of all 3+ million kids who need our support.
As a chapter, we are recruiting runners for this amazing relay. We will receive a portion of all the funds each runner we recruit raises for 550 Relay!
Runners can now sign up as 1, 2, or 4 person teams! This means that as a runner you can either:
- Run the entire marathon by yourself
- Run the marathon with a partner, each of you running half of the marathon
- Split the distance in 4 and run with 3 other partners
I would love your help to make this a huge success. Here are 3 ways you can help today:
1) Email this to anyone you know that would be interested in running the marathon relay.
2) Spread the word on your social networks about the event and ask your friends to take part. Follow and like @550Relay and @CampKesemSLU on Twitter and Facebook.
3) Finally, If you would like to participate as a runner and support Camp Kesem at Saint Louis University , please visit – http://bit.ly/1cnFKLV
Please let me know if you have any questions about this fantastic event and partnership!
Nick Rettig (email@example.com)